10 Easy and Yummy Oatmeal Breakfast

1:30 PM Sarah 0 Comments





Happy national oatmeal day! You didn't know it's oatmeal day today ! yes me too, two days ago when I was browsing oatmeal recipes I found out that oatmeal have a national day, then I said let's google it and see when is that and What! it's on October 29th. What a coincidence!
I used too many exclamation marks, am I ?Anyways, a bowl of oatmeal is my everyday breakfast with a cup of hot cocoa, except sometimes I eat cheese just to break routine. My oatmeal toppings is differ from time to time, like fruits (banana, apple, blueberry or any fruit available) , nuts ( walnut, pecan, ptistashio, or almond)
My husband have his own oatmeal recipe which includes dark chocolate or crashed granola bar, also will share his recipe with you later.

Anyways, this post is to share with you some inspirational oatmeal recipes from other bloggers. Enjoy!

1- Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl 




3- Fall Oatmeal Power Bowl


You Might Also Like

0 comments: