Free Printable New Year Resolutions

6:00 AM Sarah 0 Comments

To be honest , I wasn't a paper person, and I don't usually write things down, ( that just after graduation from college , and staying home without a job) I was keeping everything in my mind or sometimes write it down in a note on my phone.

But lately I'm getting myself to write down most of the things I think of ,need to do, plans and recipes.

Being a mom my mind always busy and getting distracted, to avoid saying " I forgot" I started writing down events and appointments on a calendar, writing recipes to make, to do list, grocery lists, and ideas of posts want to write about.
Since we are only few days apart from 2019, I made for you a “New Year Resolutions” printable, which is totally free and it's available in Letter and A4 paper sizes. It's a minimalist NYR, lt has 4 sections of goal categories, Self, home, and two planks to fill it as you want.



Another section ( Habits ) to name out habits that you want to break and habits to adopt/do this year. And then a “this year I …. “ Section, to fill it your own with promises for your self. Last section is “ quote of the year “ is to write down a quote you believe in it, you want to follow or a quote to motivate yourself to do what you have promised to do in the new year.




I have a little spelling error in this sheet (shame) you might already noticed the word “ quote” I switched “u & o “ positions. I correct it with the A4 version but couldn't fix it with the letter paper because I already overwritten the A4 project over ( my bad ) and takes awhile to resize canvas size and rearrange things to fit letter paper size.
Sorry for any inconvenience this misspelling might caused.

Download Letter size HERE

Download A4 Size HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments: