Easy Basic Editing in Lightroom

10:08 AM Sarah 0 Comments

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a great software for photographers to start with, and a good start point to turn over your photos from a pale and flat to a perfectly edited with only few basic tools.
Lightroom can do more than just basic color correction, you can turn photos into dramatic ones.
I use Lightroom with almost every photo before I export it to Photoshop.

Anyways, Let's do these few steps to turn over your photo;

 Into the " Develop " section you gonna find " Basic " Panel, do the following ;



Rose Bullet - F2U! by Drache-LehreStep 1 : Exposure 
increase to give your image more light. for below photo i preferred +1.26



Rose Bullet - F2U! by Drache-Lehre Step 2 : Contrast 

Increase a bit, for me I don't like the black areas to be so black but I like the photo to be well contrasted. +22



Rose Bullet - F2U! by Drache-Lehre Step 3 : Highlights

For the highlighted area. sometimes highlights kills details, so my settings is -13 .



Rose Bullet - F2U! by Drache-Lehre Step 4 : Temp (temperature )
To add warmness (yellowish) or coldness (bluish ). I added warm tune +16



Rose Bullet - F2U! by Drache-Lehre Step 5 : Tent

When ever I add warmness to the image I increase tent a bit because I feel it turns a bit greenish so increasing tent add a bit red tone. +24




And that's it ! We're done !


Any question ! ask in a comment .











You Might Also Like

0 comments: