Strawberry Pancake

2:28 PM Sarah 0 Comments


Week 7

Pancake

Ingredients :
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp sugar ( on taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Strawberry flavour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp backing soda
- 2 tbsp vegetables oil
- 1/4 tsp salt


Process: 
1- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients ( flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt)
2- add eggs and oil & strawberry flavour to the dry mixture and add milk gradually till everything mixed and you get a nice soft liquid mixture.
3- Use a flat grill pan and add a little bit of oil over low or mid heat, now by using ladle add to your pan, when your pan cake start bubbling that's mean it's ready to flip.
4- Now all your pancakes ready, Enjoy !


-------------------------------------------------
Little Notes:
- I used only 2 tbsp because my father have Diabetes, and so I can freely add on top what I want without being too sweet.
- You can skip baking soda if not available.
- I used the lid of double sided grill pan , which is the flat side. 

- I posted a pancake recipe before check it here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: